- Forum posts: 96
Mar 19, 2015, 11:34:51 AM via Website
Mar 19, 2015 11:34:51 AM via Website
The cardiograph app uses your smartphone camera as a heart rate monitor.
Cardiograph is an application which measures your heart rate.
Cardiograph uses your device's built-in camera or dedicated sensor to calculate your heart's rhythm - the same approach used by professional medical equipment!
* *Measure your heart rate*
It's never been easier to know what your heart rate is! Without any external hardware, just using the built-in camera/sensor of your smartphone or tablet, you can get accurate readings almost instantly.
Know how fast your heart is beating *
It can be very useful while exercising, if you're under stress, if you have a heart-related medical condition, or even just out of curiosity.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse.
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be affected
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
For this app any one can visit us on: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=satsumadroid.cardiography