How to recover deleted files on android?

• Replies:24
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 53

Aug 7, 2017 5:52:14 PM via Website

I am using EaseUs data recovery software for data recovering purpose I think it is the best software I've ever used. I am not promoting that software but it actually works for me every single time till I start using it. So if you want to recover you photos call logs or contacts or sms you should try this once. I hope you will find it worthy.

• Forum posts: 10

Dec 23, 2017 2:57:43 PM via Website

You can use the backup file if you crater one before.

• Forum posts: 6

Jan 5, 2018 5:12:41 AM via Website

Data loss is one of the problems that most Android users will encounter. There are many reasons for data loss, for instance, factory resetting restoration, device rooting, system upgrade failure, virus attack, accidental deletion, battery replacement, formatting, physical damage, mechanical dysfunction, system file malfunction and so on. When data loss occurs, especially in the absence of backup, it is almost impossible to recover. However, nothing is absolute! According to the data recovery principle: "As long as the deleted data is not overwritten, it is likely to be recovered even if have no backup."

• Forum posts: 5

Jan 5, 2018 8:32:41 AM via Website

For these people who without any backup files to restore deleted data back , you can ask for help from third-party tools .

• Forum posts: 10

Jan 20, 2018 1:06:07 AM via Website

You need to installed software which can recover deleted files, I don't think it has its facilities to recovered lost data now!!

Recommended articles