No cancel Button!

• Replies:1
Aila Mendez
  • Forum posts: 17

Apr 24, 2015, 11:56:48 AM via Website

I’m a person who rarely find mobile games any fun or innovating. Although there are some mobile games that are easy to pick up on (as most are) and is fun and challenging. This one I’m playing at the moment makes me a total crazy!

The game is Dot Warriors Pair. I see potential in this game but, as I continue playing this, I’ve discovered some slightly, like defect features. One good Example of this is the “Story Mode” I’m in a Quest 2-22 of the game, but I accidentally press the stage 2-3 then I realized there is no back button/icon on the game. I’ve only seen pause icon and If I’m going to stop the game I’d lost 1 controllers. Folks I hate this! I think developer should take another look of it and develop more of the features!

Jaz Martin
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 29, 2015, 5:40:38 AM via Website

I've been playing a lot of mobile games and this is the first case I've heard that there is no cancel button in a game. This only shows a very lousy kind of a game, i mean it shouldn't be released if feature are not that developed. Try playing the game more, there maybe a way for it.