Saiko+ - A Social App for Anime, Comic, Game and Cosplay Fans Review

• Replies:1
aya nami
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 13, 2015, 8:09:54 AM via Website

Are you an otaku? Do you love comics? Are you a gamer? Are you into cosplay? I’m sure you’ll love Saiko+, a social app for anime, comic, game, and cosplay fans!

I am an avid fan of One Piece, I would usually watch 2 episodes of it at night before going to bed. I don’t have much time during the day because of my job. :) Saiko+ has helped me find people who share the same interest. I just love it! Not to mention, I’m addicted to it. HA. xD

Why use Saiko+?

It’s all about Anime, Manga, Comic, Cartoon, Sci-fi and Cosplay! This is perfect for you if you are looking for a place to explore and share your passion with people who understand you and appreciate what you are sharing.

Apart from that, you will find there the freedom to share your opinion by Post,Chat and Create/Join Polls! Become friends with those who are partionate about the same Anime, Manga, Comic, Cartoon or Cosplayer around world.

You can also search people based on location, city and countries. It automatically matches based on your interests!

What’s the best thing I like about www(dot)saikoplus(dot)com?

Saiko+ has fan challenges, events, and group chats! I love it!! Lots of fun stuff. I am in love with their Open Beta sweepstakes events held every other 48 hours, if you are one of the lucky winners, you’ll get a funko pop animation. Hope to win on their next sweepstakes! Wish me luck. ;)

I highly recommend this social app for anime, comic, game, and cosplay fans out there.

See you there, please add me there> (ayanami000)

Gilgamech

Gilgamech
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 8, 2020, 3:47:05 PM via Website

I have long been looking for people like me in spirit, I hope that in this social network I will find my community. Thank you for sharing.