Huawei P8 Lite hands on, Antutu, GPS, Camera, battery review from 1949deal

• Replies:2
jackyjiang
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 15, 2015, 12:18:57 PM via Website

Huawei as the well-known and renowned Chinese brand committed to providing superior smartphones with best quality and exquisite design. Huawei has updated its product line so rapidly to keep pace with the other competitors and the market. Since Huawei P8 released, most consumers are so attracted by this luxurious high-end smartphone, but in order to catch more market share and consumers' buying capability, especially US smartphone market, Huawei decided to announce Huawei P8 lite as the first choice for those are crazy about Chinese phones. However, we 1949deal make a big decision to let our customers enjoy more Chinese great smartphone, like Huawei p8 lite, and cut down the selling price to the lowest, guess how much it will be in our store?

Design: 5.0 Inch 1280*720 Pixel HD IPS OGS Screen
Huawei P8 Lite has 5inch HD IPS OGS screen with 7.7mm ultra thin unibody plastic frame with its large volume rocker, power button and dual SIM card slots on the right side of this band. It uses OGS technology to make this handset have better screen quality. 5inch screen size is very easy for me to hold in one hand and put in the pocket, let alone in the bags. It has expressed a design concept that provides confort, ease and stability for every moment of my life. The whold body is smooth and sleek. Howver, HD IPS OGS screen offers 1280*720p screen resolution to watch videos or TV plays without any unclear color. And the rounded rectangular shape makes it seem stereo concept without curvature.
I am into the unique and perfect design for Huawei p8 lite.
CPU: Hisilicon Kirin 620 Octa Core 1.2GHz

Huawei P8 lite is powered by Octa core Kirin 620 precessor that support HDR photography, which has better quality than the chipset with Mediatek. As you know, Huawei has continued to use its own Hisilicon Kirin chipest to develop more own technology applied into its smartphones, or other mobile device. Octa core chipset has better and faster speed than quad core and dual core chipset, when i test playing 3D games, i can feel the obvious difference between them. And there is no problem to play 3d games quickly.

Internal Storage: RAM 2GB ROM 16GB
Huawei p8 lite has RAM 2GB, 16GB of storage is onboard, but that's expandable to up to 32GB through a microSD slot which means you can insert an extra TF card to double its storage. It's much convenient and practical for me to store more files like movies, e-books, musics, pictures, apps and so on. RAM 2GB also provides me with opening some apps or programs at the same time without any effect to use. Therefore, it's so lucky that Huawei P8 Lite has RAM 2GB, instead of RAM 1GB.

Camera: 13.0MP Back Camera, 5.0MP Front Camera
This device has support 13MP back camera and 5MP front camera. It's well-known that dual camera of the smartphone has become the essential factor to effect our buying factor, if a phone has bad cameras, i will decide to give up considering. But it's a little different with Huawei P8 lite, it has 13MP rear camra snapper, photos are no doubt crisp, but are generally filled with noise without the perfect lighting conditions. You can expect your selfies to turn out in about the same quality, if not worse, with a 5MP shooter up front. In all, dual camera is ultra Snapshot and All-focus.The former allows you to shoot photos with the rear lens while the phone is locked by just double tapping the lower end of the volume rocker. I can take nice pictures to treasure everything in life and work.

Support 4G LTE,EMUI3.1(Android 5.0) GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, Wifi Direct,

Huawei P8 Lite has supports EMUI3.1 OS based on Android5.0 Lollipop OS, which is the latest and most convenient OS for me to use. Meanwhile, it supports GPS function to locate everywhere, especially about the place where we need to go. Huawei p8 lite also has the special feature for the power of music. The audio speaker on Huawei p8 Lite exceeds the limits of other smartphones thanks to the enlarged integrated sound chamber, multiple audio frequency enhancement technology and HDR noise reduction. Every sound you play is clearer, sharper and more detailed.
Final Thought

Huawei P8 Lite is a nice budget-priced smartphone for different kinds of people such as students, businessman, office worker, etc. The overall performance and design are fine and exquisite. It can surpass most Chinese smartphones right now. Most importantly, Huawei p8 lite enjoys the biggest discounts in 1949deal, it will be below $250. Therefore, this is the best chance to catch it from us. But time and stock are limited, never miss it out. By the way, if you enjoy the latest coupons, discounts or other promotion, please don’t forget to like 1949deal facebook and subscribe 1949deal youtube channel, you will be amazed and lucky to get what you want from 1949deal.

Don Cui

Jun 17, 2015, 1:30:19 PM via Website

Huawei Ascend P8 lite cost 224.99 at 1949deal. Would you like to buy ? Why or Why not?

— modified on Jun 17, 2015, 1:31:03 PM

Ihsan Ullah Aasim

Aug 29, 2015, 2:44:31 PM via App

nop i will not buy it without a fingerprint scanner