New App : Proximity Sensor and Screen

• Replies:21
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 21

Jul 14, 2015 3:59:44 AM via Website

100% FREE!

Everything I make has been 100% FREE! This is a principle. I do not charge people money for anything.

Obviously, in case anyone wants to donate a penny, this person is very welcome. The donation can be made via PayPal to

This is like a charity. THERE IS NO ANY MORAL NOR MATERIAL OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER. THERE IS NO CATCH. THE APPLICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME FOR THOSE WHO DONATE AND THOSE WHO DO NOT. In other words, I beg for donations and I do not enforce them nor do I trick with paid versions, etcetera.

• Forum posts: 21

Jul 26, 2015 7:25:12 PM via Website

The new version 2.0 is now available at Google Play and other sites. Please, use the first link to Google Play available in the original pist of this thread.

When so selected, the new version allows to disable the proximity sensor to power down the screen by the speaker. All calls, made and received, go through the speaker. Adjust the volume appropriately to preserve battery energy. When the device is used next to the ear, adjust the volume to very quiet for the same reason.

This oprion can be unabled or disabled when in call and always by a press of a button.