The first ever dedicated smart watch keyboard

• Replies:9
Touchone Touchall
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 18, 2015, 2:30:25 PM via Website

Hello fellow Android Users,

We are Infiniti Technology, a start-up company that has just very recently claimed the top prize in the CeBIT’s 2015 start-up pitchfest after showcasing our ground-breaking smartwatch keyboard that makes typing messages on a smartwatch both fast and intuitive. We would like to invite all of you to test our first ever developed dedicated smartwatch keyboard and would love to receive your feedback, good or bad.

To get your hands on testing our TouchOne Keyboard for Android Phone and Android Watch, go to our website touchone.net and enter in your email and we will send you the App for free.

Here’s what others are saying about the keyboard.
“Amazing Keyboard” – Murilo Fonseca
“I love it. This is the real innovation” – Lucah Int
“This keyboard will be the go to keyboard that destroys the competition (Minuum, Analog & Flesky)”

“Absolutely brilliant keyboard, I’ve used it loads” – peteb79 “Interesting keyboard! I’m excited for when I will receive the version for the watch, but I already like idea on the phone”

The multi-patents sleek and innovative design has the following built in features below:
-Improved features from the T9 keyboard on the feature phone
-A dedicated design to support all small devices, tested and proven to fit any screen size down to 3cm/1.18inches
-The patented design has also been improved to work with any type of Android wear, from square to circle
-Innovative and revolutionary 360 degree circular surface, which allows a one touch typing experience and finger ergonomics -Up to 8 gestures are supported from the central circle of the keyboard for 8 inputs
-Support for dozens of personalized stylish themes, allowing different input methods
-Finger sized keys, certified for fat fingers
-Fully blind typeable solution

Are you sure you want to use a 150 year old keyboard in your latest technology today? Enter in your email on our website to get your free beta test on the keyboard that will change the way we type on our mobile devices. Or simply send us an email to request test at info@touchone.net

We would love to hear your experience and feedback.

Willy Peng

ToHo Dev
  • Forum posts: 5

Sep 21, 2015, 5:22:16 AM via Website

Can you post link? I can't find it on playstore

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 22, 2015, 2:55:18 PM via Website

WHAT A JOKE LOL I MEANT THE SITE HERE MOSTLY THE EDITORS DONT KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT AND REPEAT STUFF IN THERE ARTICLES THEY NEED TO GET NEW JOBS CAUSE THEY CANT DO THIS ONE

Cameron N.

Touchone Touchall

Sep 23, 2015, 1:55:41 AM via Website

www.touchone.net

Send us an email for test request

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Sep 23, 2015, 5:37:17 PM via Website

Looks really interesting to me.
Will it work on my Moto 360 II or Modular smart watch?
I am going to have a Modular smart watch or Moto 360 II.

— modified on Sep 23, 2015, 5:37:59 PM

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

Touchone Touchall

Touchone Touchall

Sep 24, 2015, 2:05:09 AM via Website

It will work on Moto 360 and Modular Smart watch as the touchone keyboard supports both square and circular devices :D

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Sep 24, 2015, 4:09:41 AM via Website

Touchone Touchall

It will work on Moto 360 and Modular Smart watch as the touchone keyboard supports both square and circular devices :D

Thanks for your response. But Modular smart watch is going to use modified version of Android.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

Touchone Touchall

Willy Peng
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 25, 2015, 5:02:01 AM via Website

That's so good! I love it!

Touchone Touchall

Vicky Singh
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 25, 2015, 1:26:15 PM via Website

Good share.!!

Touchone Touchall