Come and play then help us to improve these games!

• Replies:7
Phong Tran
  • Forum posts: 21

Dec 28, 2015, 9:30:47 AM via Website

Hi fellow gamers!
We are going to launch 2 games on iOS and android named Sudoku Fruit Heroes and Moutain Rush.
Sudoku Fruit Heroesis a 2x2 Sudoku with better graphics, fun actions and gently sounds!
Moutain Rush is a new exciting runner game.
But we think our games still need more improvement . We want to make it perfect before publishing. So if you like Sudoku, runner games or whatever, please help us test the games and give your feedback:

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 28, 2015, 1:47:48 PM via Website

I will play it, but can you upload any screen short images of the game? i want to know how it looks like, so that it will be easy for me to find it, as there are numbers of sudoku games.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Phong Tran

Phong Tran

Dec 29, 2015, 10:50:17 AM via Website

Thank you guy!
This is some image and link to my game. Thanks for your time! Follow the link to play. Sorry, mod does not allowed me to post images or direct link!
bitly / 1IArfLh

Sudoku Fruit Heroes gameplay trailer:
youtube / watch?v=he9S6fzWh0c

— modified on Dec 29, 2015, 11:03:34 AM

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 29, 2015, 1:43:55 PM via Website

Okay i have try to open your image but your link is not perfect or i dont know how to open it. can not solve it.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Phong Tran

Phong Tran

Dec 30, 2015, 7:32:41 AM via Website

you can try find my games on facebook as: Mountain Rush and Sudoku Fruit Heroes.
Thanks for your patience bro!

Pawan Yadav
  • Forum posts: 6

Dec 30, 2015, 8:08:27 AM via Website

Amazing games. I am enjoying to play games like Sudoku Fruit Heroes and Moutain Rush. But here i would like to share one of my favorite game Sneaker Strike. Go on a quest to save your holy grails while slashing hype beast sneakers. Slash through all inferior footwear and compete on a regular basis to win free sneakers!

Phong Tran

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Dec 31, 2015, 3:13:41 AM via Website

Glad to help. Where to download your game?

Phong Tran

Phong Tran

Dec 31, 2015, 8:08:19 AM via Website

I already lauch it on facebook fisrt so you dont have to download or install it, just login and play on firefox!
If you have time, you can try find my games on facebook as: Mountain Rush and Sudoku Fruit Heroes.
Thank you very much!