Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge — Galaxy S 6 Edge +

• Replies:3
Venkatesh Krishna
  • Forum posts: 20

Jan 4, 2016, 12:01:45 PM via Website

So i received a Galaxy S 6 Edge + for the new year and I was enthralled and all went well until today. I am quite familiar with Android so when the soft Keys Stopped working I thought huh it should go away if I restart the phone and I did and the problem persisted. It sjould be noted that the keys sometimes and rarely work. randomly but yes at certain times the keys will do their respective jobs of recent apps and return. I then wiped the cache partition and still nothing. I still have time to get a new phone from Verizon but dont want to if I don't have to. I read that other Verizon Samsung phones are experiencing this in the newest software update that I too received. Does anyone know of a solution to fix the issue or if anything, if you have a similar issue and/or know of it? thanks!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Jan 4, 2016, 2:09:23 PM via Website

You need to get it to the Samsung Store as I think your device in Warranty, they will solve your query.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 4, 2016, 2:53:11 PM via Website

So you are facing a issue with keys of the device. i will suggest first reboot your device, and open it in safe mode. if it still have the issue you can take it to Samsung store for the problem

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Oliver Richmond
  • Forum posts: 5

May 2, 2016, 11:33:53 AM via Website

I would also like to say that bring your device to the store but before that you will reboot your device. All the best.