Didot - Triky puzzle game (with leveleditor)

• Replies:0
Da Istes
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 4, 2016, 2:47:13 PM via Website

Hello there =)

few days ago i finished and published by first Android Game. Now I would like to introduce it to you all.

Trailer:

Download on:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andrebar.didot

Background info:

It started with the idea to make a simple minimalistic game, where you make something happen, just by touching the dots. ;) But it was also important for me to create a new game mechanic and not just copy existing classics.
After the game-mechanic was finished i developed the level editor, which made it possible to me design levels on my phone without the computer. It was really comfortable, because i was able to use it everywhere and create one or two levels each time when I got some free minutes. After some weeks it becomes more than 300 levels. And it was fun.
So i decided to put the level editor inside the game and give all players the possibility to not only playing existing levels, but also create and share own puzzles for example using text message like SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or even make public on the Facebook wall.
At the end it becomes a tricky puzzle game, where you are not only the player but also have the opportunity to feel like a game-designer. Hope you like it =)
- Over 60 Puzzles from easy to hard
- Built-in Puzzle-Editor allows you to create your own levels
- Levels can be easily sent by SMS, WhatsApp, E-Mail, Facebook or similar
- More levels are published on the community site and can be downloaded there for free without registration

— modified on Jan 4, 2016, 3:11:44 PM