Format android to join internal memory partitions?

• Replies:1
Aleksandar Đorđević
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 22, 2016, 3:18:16 PM via Website

I have searched around the net but not really finding exact problems nor solution related to mine.

I have a tablet which should have 8gb of internal memory but the problem is that it have divided memory onto 2 partitions as data storage and internal storage and i have lack of space on my data storage as its only 1gb while other partition uses rest of the internal storage.

So i cant install any more apps as my data storage is full while second partition is almost empty.

I have actually tried to flash emmc and new android but i got the same partition sizes.

My device is BlueBerry Netcat M-28, this should be rebranded chinese Cube tablet as i know. Anyway the model is from 2014 and uses:

Android 4.2.2 Baseband version MOLY.WR8.W1315 Kernel version 3.4.5 build Jan 2014 HKT(i guess this is hong kong time)

Mediatek ARM Dual Core MT8312 1.2GHz

Deactivated Account

Aleksandar Đorđević
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 23, 2016, 10:40:13 AM via Website

There is an option on tablet to move app to internal storage but that doesn't work well, many apps don't like to move. For example if i want to move facebook is still uses half a space of entire app on data storage, so i guess it only moves some irrelevant files to internal storage. And plus it stops working. it's the same with Skype and some other apps too. So basically i can move to second partition only files like music pictures videos.