- Forum posts: 3
Apr 26, 2016, 11:38:01 AM via Website
Apr 26, 2016 11:38:01 AM via Website
Huawei Mate 7/8 have been very popular with the public since released, and if you have purchased one, you must need to know how to debug your Huawei Mate 7 and Huawei Mate 8 in order that you can have more tools and customization options compared to the standard mode. What's more, with the developer mode, you are able to use third-party tools to manage your Huawei smartphone better. With so much benefits, let's follow this article to see how to debug Huawei Mate 7/8.
Now, please follow these steps to debug your Huawei Mate 7/8.
- Step 1 : Turn on your Huawei Mate 7 or Huawei Mate 8.
- Step 2 : Find and open "Settings" option.
- Step 3 : Select "About phone", at the bottom of the interface.
- Step 4: Tap "Build number" almost seven times you will see a prompt “Developer mode has been enabled“.
- Step 5: Back to setting panel where you can see the "Developer options", select Developer options.
- Step 6: Slide to turn the “USB debugging” on, and you can use your phone as a developer.
- Step 7: With all these steps done, you have debuged your Huawei Mate 7 or Huawei Mate 8 successfully.
Tips: Everytime you connect your Huawei phone to computer with the USB cable, pay attention to the prompt and tap "OK" to allow USB Debugging.
Syncios: Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.
— modified on Apr 26, 2016, 11:39:08 AM