ANDROID VS APPLE

• Replies:21
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 46

Sep 30, 2017 10:48:39 PM via Website

I heard that the iPhone is much easier to operate. And it has a very attractive quality of not having to put up with googles underhanded business tactics.
And right now that sounds very appealing to me. I have a galaxy s 5 and for the last few months i've had to fend off several of googles attempts to overload my storage.
Just because they no longer want to support the older software anymore. And of course to get me to buy a new phone!
Don't get me wrong. I love my android. But over the last 3 years i have learned mistrust and even hate google!

• Forum posts: 46

Sep 30, 2017 11:04:09 PM via Website

Hey nick
I have a android and i love it! There's a lot of things you can do with it that you can't do with a iPhone. However ......,
I heard that the iPhone is much easier to operate! And for me the most appealing thing about the iPhone is you don't have to put up with google and the underhanded way they treat android users!
See... right now google has decided they no longer want to support the older software in my galaxy 5 so they have been comming up with more and more ways to try to overload my storage and render my phone useless, and then they might be able to sell me a new device!
If you have a android phone watch out for google!