How do I choose the best company for Android app development?

• Replies:14
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 36

Jun 29, 2016 9:43:52 AM via Website

I am looking for android developer or Can someone help me find a reliable and efficient android app development company to design apps for my business?

• Forum posts: 1

Jun 29, 2016 11:37:28 AM via Website

Hi!

It so happens, I can help you :) 10Clouds is a trusted software development agency were we craft beautiful Android & iOS apps.
We have recently worked on iPLAY - an app for sports lovers which is now available on Android.

You can read recommendations from our customers on our website. Check out also our portfolio on Dribbble!

If you have any other questions, drop me a line: martyna.kwiatkowska@10clouds.com :)

• Forum posts: 36

Jun 30, 2016 9:22:27 AM via Website

Hi Martyna Kwiatkowska

Thank you for your valuable information.

• Forum posts: 10

Jun 30, 2016 11:58:24 AM via Website

Hello,

If You are seeking for a good company, you can get to MAADI (Mobile Application Development India), where you can get mobile development services for all platforms you need.

— modified on Jul 14, 2016 7:29:08 AM

Jul 12, 2016 2:51:59 PM via Website

Hi, We have a highly experienced team of developers. Would it be possible to discuss this in more detail over a Phone / Skype call? What is your availability like this week? My contact details can be found below.

RIKSOF is an agency, based out of Karachi, delivering custom web and mobile application development services to customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Our biggest strength is the team's track record of taking projects past the finish line under any circumstance.

Email: info@riksof.com

• Forum posts: 21

Jul 26, 2016 8:14:01 AM via Website

@prekyap

I would like to share you some tips to design and promote your app. While I have no idea which company can help you.

How to make an app icon?

A good app icon can have very big impact on the success of your app so it’s really important to invest time and creativity into your app icon. Follow these tips from a lot of successful app icons to learn how to make an app icon.

Unique and special look-Imagine when you type “camera” to search an app in app store, you will see kinds of camera apps, only the unique designed and good-looking apps can stand out and attract attentions. Take your time and pay your attention to design and create your app icon, and ensure make it unique and special.

Beautiful colors-Don’t use too many colors. One or two colors are enough.

Be simple & clear-The app icon is the first thing that users could see when they search your app, it will be much easier for them to find you out from the crowd if your icon is simple and clear enough. To some degree, you are doing a favor to your potential users.

Steer clear of text-The best icon will be those with no text but only a symbol or a logo, just don’t use dry words, spend your time in trying to come up with something new and some good concept other than just dry words. Icons are different from logos , they are not supposed to be marked by the app name or other description. Dry words will lead to hard to decode.

Full essay, please visit:
http://www.bestreviewapp.com/App_Promotion_Marketing/index.php/how-to-make-an-app-icon.html

App promotion tips, please check:
http://www.bestreviewapp.com/App_Promotion_Marketing/

• Forum posts: 23

Aug 10, 2016 4:37:53 PM via Website

Publish a post on reddit with Forhire tag and required specifications. You can find good developers there.

• Forum posts: 60

Sep 8, 2016 9:48:12 AM via Website

If you look for company that develop an android app , for that i recommend a company that i also work with . this company develop an such a nice and user friendly app in android as well as IOs . If you wish to work with this , i post information about it . i suggest , first visit that company website , contact the leading person , see that company's develop apps , and then make it decision..........For information of that company reply me....

Sep 16, 2016 11:16:34 AM via Website

Hi-ya.
My team has Android developers, who are Mobile app development experts. Please, follow to our page: vironit.com/mobile-services/ or just wink me at Skype: e.dziatlau.vironit

Sep 16, 2016 5:16:25 PM via Website

Hi,

Laitkor Android App development company is the right technology partner with expertise in multiple platform like PHP, ASP.Net, Ruby on Rails, Node.Js, Windows Azure for Android and iOS mobile application development. You can get Android app developed for your product very easily. Laitkor also takes tailor-made projects Or you can even hire experienced Android developers.

Before you make your choice, check out our mobile apps portfolio at apps.laitkor.com. Also, read our client recommendations at our main page, Laitkor Info Solutions laitkor.com.

You can post your requirement here, laitkorsoftware@gmail.com

Happy to service you soon!

— modified on Sep 16, 2016 5:24:37 PM

Oct 6, 2016 1:32:55 PM via Website

Hey

Cumulations Technologies is a leading mobile app development company in India with a team of 7+ years experienced mobile app developers, has developed many users-centric IoT, Android & iOS mobile applications for all kinds of businesses.

For more information please go to our website cumulations.com

You can post your requirement at sales@cumulations.com

• Forum posts: 79

Oct 12, 2016 2:16:38 PM via Website

On the off chance that you search for organization that build up an android application , for that i suggest an organization that i additionally work with.Top App Development Companies.This organization build up a such a decent and easy to use application in android and IOs . In the event that you wish to work with this , i post data about it . i recommend , first visit that organization site , contact the main individual , see that organization's create applications , and afterward make it decision..........For data of that organization answer me....
Thank You!

— modified on Oct 20, 2016 6:23:54 PM by moderator

• Forum posts: 73

Oct 13, 2016 7:33:14 AM via Website

Here are some tips so that you opt for the best Android App Development Company:
1. Experience and Reputation matters
One of the best ways to check a company’s credibility and to decide whether it is the best or not is by checking its experience and reputation in the market. Conducting an online research will help you collect the reviews posted, years of experience gained and ratings provided to the company to start with.

1. Customer Services
    Does your chosen company suit all requirements? Does it offer quality services? If the company you choose offers poor customer services then you might end up confronting severe issues right from installation till deployment.

2. Creates Digital Presence
    An app which boasts of a true engagement across several devices is what will stand out from the rest.

3. Cost-effectiveness
    The cost and quality for a company are always in conflict, especially with customers focusing on purchasing high-quality products at reasonable prices.

4. Faster and timely apps delivery
    If the company you have chosen offers the fastest turnaround time then it is just the company for you. Delivering high-quality apps rapidly is what the company should aim to do as this is what will help them win and excel in the competition.

I hope this tips help you

— modified on Oct 20, 2016 6:24:09 PM by moderator

• Forum posts: 20

Oct 20, 2016 3:47:16 PM via Website

For Choosing the best Android App Development company you must look up into these points before choosing......

1.Analyse the company’s portfolio

2.Analyse their expertise in the technology in which you want your app to be built with

3.Look into the apps developed by the company

4.Success ratio of the apps developed

5.What are all the brands, organizations or industries for which a mobile app development company has developed apps for

6.Check whether their claims and stats are real

7.Talk to their experts inquire about development strategies

Finally you can choose the best android app development company by these 7 key points.

— modified on Nov 30, 2016 1:55:55 PM

• Forum posts: 8

Nov 30, 2016 9:29:10 AM via Website

You can choose a company which have skilled and experienced resources to achieve optimum level and give wide range for the app development.