I Need help

• Replies:7
Zaza T
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 26, 2016, 6:13:10 PM via Website

Hello

I just bought General Mobile 4G Dual, Android one and it had Marshmallow 6.0 installed, i've checked for updates and it's now updated to 6.0.1...

When I'm starting the device, it starts telling me that Unfortunately some app stopped working, keeps shutting down / restarting itself and so on. I can't use it. Can you please help me how to fix that?

Thanks

mobileapps testing

Aug 29, 2016, 9:58:31 AM via Website

Hello Zaza, welcome to AndroidPIT! :)

pls try to restarting it and also try to heating as well as remove some unwanted apps from phone

Manahil Khan
  • Forum posts: 64

Aug 29, 2016, 11:22:08 AM via Website

Some time it occurs when virus got in it . First restart it. Otherwise reset the mobile. May be it solves.

Zaza T

Sep 1, 2016, 2:37:21 PM via Website

Hello, thanks for interesting. I already tried resetting, i also downgraded it to 5.1 (by my friend) and it still says some app has stopped working and also often phone reboots.

thanks, hope you'll help me

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Sep 1, 2016, 5:25:41 PM via Website

Well if you already installed a differnet firmware, I guess the problem is a major one that can not be fixed by you.

I would go back to the shop and get a replacement :)

Deactivated Account

Zaza T

Sep 6, 2016, 6:45:51 AM via Website

Hey Bastian, when I took it to a shop, they sent me to the service center and in the service center they said it needs up to 45 days to check if it's really broke and replace my phone... guess i can't wait 45 days. I need phone. Do you think others can repair my phone? like from other shops... if i pay.

and plus, i have another problem. I'm trying to update my phone to 6.0. or 7.0. (now it has 5.1.1.). When I'm updating, it's downloading the update and before it restarts, it says SYSTEM UPDATE VERIFICATION FAILED...

Can you help me? I tried a lot times. :(

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Sep 6, 2016, 9:54:05 AM via Website

Hi,

you can try other shops, let them have a look at the phone and they will let you know what they can do. I have never had my phone at a local repair shop, so I can't really tell you anything about it.

45 days? What are they doing with the phone? That is way too long! Some service centers are kind of insane...