- Forum posts: 2
Sep 17, 2016, 9:22:24 AM via Website
Sep 17, 2016 9:22:24 AM via Website
Remote Bot for Telegram - control your device via Telegram
You are actively using Telegram? You sometimes too lazy to get the phone out of your pocket or you forget your phone at home? Then you have the support of Remote Bot for Telegram.
Remote Bot can send or receive SMS and control your device via Telegram.
Bot runs only on your own device. Your personal data is secured by Telegram and doesn't stored on any servers.
Remote Bot for Telegram can:
- Send or receive SMS
- Notify about incoming SMS or missed calls
- Show list of missed calls
- Search device location on the map
- Search device via loud signal
- Show battery information
- Control device volume and ring modes
First of all, before using the app you need to create a new bot via Botfather
How to create new bot
- Open Telegram
- Search for "botfather", select it and click to Start
- Send /newbot to BotFather to create new bot
- Enter bot name
- Enter bot username. It must end in
.Like this, for example: TetrisBot or tetris_bot.
- Copy Token
- Open Remote Bot Application and past bot Token and your Telegram username (It's can be found or set in Telegram Settings).
For personal data safety you need pair Remote Bot with your Telegram account by username.
- Open Telegram and find your bot in Search by bot username and click to Start
— modified on Sep 17, 2016, 9:29:57 AM