ello : )

• Replies:2
Mollie
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 2, 2016, 12:33:58 PM via Website

Greetings one and all, and thanks for building such a friendly site!

I admire developers, but only in the common awestruck kind of fashion. I love android, and am a big HTC fan. Acccordingly, a few years back, I found XDA and have several times followed instructions fastidiously from there in order to root and upgrade to custom roms, but i'm pretty much a novice, grateful for all the info that you lot share.

I just rooted my new phone, folllowing a guide in XDA, but my phone was only released in Japan / Taiwan so its support is not very active... Something has gone wrong and I'm not sure what my next step should be, I've been waiting patiently over there for a few days but obvs I want my phone back so I'm putting out feelers in this pit, to see if anyone may be able to offer their suggestions so I can fix dis sit(uation) . Specifically, my phone keeps booting into Twrp 3.0.0 , details pending, but please point me to the forum that I should be asking in? Thanks for your attention!

tossen pro
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 21, 2016, 1:44:50 AM via Website

hey mollie,
and welcome to AndroidPIT

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 22, 2016, 8:18:47 AM via Website

Hey Mollie

Welcome on board to AndoirdPIT :)

We would be happy to help you, seems like you're stuck on the boot loop, you may need to flash the device with the factory ROM, can you let us know the Android power device you're using? So that we can suggest things over here !

— modified on Oct 22, 2016, 8:19:03 AM