[App] [4.0+] Find Unix / Linux Fortune Program on Android

• Replies:2
sylsau
  • Forum posts: 297

Nov 15, 2016, 6:54:22 PM via Website

Hello,

I create that thread to present you Unix Fortune a free application letting you to enjoy famous Fortune program from Unix and Linux OS directly on Android. Unix Fortune is available on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.unixfortune

You can discover Unix Fortune in action on Youtube :

Unix Fortune lets you to enjoy and discover classic quotations offered by the fortune program on the Unix and Linux operating systems.

Unix Fortune offers you to access all the fortunes randomly or to choose to enter in a specific category like art, ascii-art, computers, education, humorists, magic, medicine, perl or still work. Once you are in a specific category, you can choose to display randomly fortunes of this category or display them one after one.

A sharing feature lets you to share a fun fortune with your friends via social networks. Besides, a Widget is also available to discover a new fortune on your home screen.

Don't hesitate to give me your feedbacks or ideas to improve Unix Fortune.

Thanks.

Sylvain

sylsau
  • Forum posts: 297

Dec 3, 2016, 9:37:56 AM via Website

Hello,

Some users have had some problem with the Widget. Can you try it and give me if it works for you or no ?

If it doesn't work can you tell me what is your Android version and your device ?

Thanks for your help.

Sylvain