My phone number is banned

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 30, 2017 2:52:22 AM via Website

Hi, anyone can help, my WhatsApp is banned. Tried send email but no respond. How do i contact to get support? Appreciate your help. Thanks

• Forum posts: 10

Jan 30, 2017 7:34:13 AM via Website

Hi Ramesh
May I know how your number got banned using Whatsapp? If you use unofficial apps like GBwhatapp or Whatsapp++ then it may ban your mobile number. If this is the problem then you need to reinstall the official Whatsapp from playstore and send an email to support@whatsapp.com.

If this is not the issue please share the details to get a better help.

— modified on Jan 30, 2017 7:37:24 AM

• Forum posts: 3

Jan 30, 2017 8:42:13 AM via Website

Thanks Mr Richie,

I sent broadcast messages to my contact phone number (within my address book). After few days, I got pop message said that, "Your phone number is banned from using WhatsApp. Contact support for help." In the beginning, I don't understand, why my number is being banned? So, verified in the internet to see any solution, then I noticed within my broadcast contact, if any or some of them "blocked my number as spam and send request ban" to WhatsApp then they may possible consider banned my number. I'm totally unaware of this. I did it unknowingly. I believe that's why my number is being banned. Since last 6 days, I unable to use WhatsApp. I didn't install or use any unofficial apps that you mentioned in my phone. I sent my explanation by support WhatsApp email. I received one reply email from WhatsApp as said, they will look in to this" but no respond after that. So, keep sending few email to explained and requesting to unban my number. But no luck.

Thanks Friend, Please let me know if you can help. Appreciate your reply.

• Forum posts: 10

Jan 30, 2017 10:17:25 AM via Website

Yes, try to contact them. Once my phone number also got banned when I try to use the unofficial what's app and got banned. I contacted every day and after few days they replied me to install the official one and send some log file. After that they told me that not to install any unofficial app, If I do so then they can ban me for the lifetime.

I request you to contact them every day till get any reply. They will reply you and remove the ban for sure. Be postive.

— modified on Jan 30, 2017 11:17:33 AM