- Forum posts: 1
Mar 16, 2017, 8:32:48 AM via Website
Mar 16, 2017 8:32:48 AM via Website
I have been developing a digital potentiometer that can be put in android.
The digital potentiometer has such features:
1. 64 positions
2. One-time programmable (OTP)1 set-and-forget
3. Resistance setting—low cost alternative over EEMEM
4. Unlimited adjustments prior to OTP activation
5. 1 kΩ, 10 kΩ, 50 kΩ, 100 kΩ end-to-end terminal resistance
6. Compact 8-lead SOT-23 standard package
7. Ultralow power: IDD = 5 µA maximum
8. Fast settling time: tS = 5 µs typical during power-up
9. C-compatible digital interface
10. Computer software2 replaces microcontroller in factory programming applications
11. Wide temperature range: −40°C to +105°C
12. Low operating voltage: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
13. OTP validation check function
And the digital potentiometer I am developing can be applied to the following fields:
1. System calibrations
2. Electronics level settings
3. Mechanical potentiometers and trimmer replacement
4. Transducer circuit adjustments
5. Programmable filters up to 6 MHz BW
Can you guess what the picture is ? I know that the digital potentiometer has many defects and needs to be improved. Today, I come to this forum to seek your help to give some suggestions about the digital potentiometer I am developing. What is your idea ? Do you agree with my ideas ? Any of your ideas would be highly appreciated.
May someone would like to help ?
thanks in advance.
— modified on Mar 16, 2017, 9:32:30 AM