How to transfer my android whatsapp chat to iphone

• Replies:3
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Apr 4, 2017, 7:45:24 AM via Website

I buy a new iphone7, but how to get my whatsapp chats history from my old samsung S7?
I tried several method search in google, but no one worked yet.

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Apr 5, 2017, 5:08:31 AM via Website

I don't know whether it can or not, maybe you can try mobile phone transfer tool. After you connect both of them to computer via USB Cables, just try to transfer your whatsapp chats history with this tool.

— modified on Apr 6, 2017, 4:39:26 AM

Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

Apr 2, 2019, 9:38:57 AM via Website

Because you need one tool designed for the transmission of whatsapp data between two phones-Eelphone Restore Social APP, with which we can not only transfer whatsapp data from iPhone to Android, but also Android to iPhone, iPhone to iPhone, Android to Android, and the method is same, just connect two phone to computer, we can transfer whatsapp data from Android to iPhone directly, we can also backup whatsapp data firstly, then restore whatsapp data from backup to another phone.

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Mar 4, 2020, 9:09:27 AM via Website

Step 1. Go to "Setting > Chats > Chat backup > Back Up Now" to backup your Android WhatsApp messages.
Step 2. Uninstall WhatsApp on Android, then turn to iPhone.
Step 3. Run WhatsApp on iPhone and login to your WhatsApp account. When you see a message "Message Backup Found", don't hesitate to click "Restore" button to restore the backed up Android WhatsApp messages to iPhone.