[FREE][4.0.3+] Voice - Instant messaging app

• Replies:0
Ryan Elliott
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 12, 2017, 7:15:56 PM via Website

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted on here but i have been out of developing for a few years and not long gotten back into it!

So I've had this idea for an app for a very long time and now i have finally done it!

To keep things simple, this is an instant messaging app, where rather than just sending your usual text and image messages, you instead send an audio message or if you fancy then audio with text.

I guess it's like Whatsapp and the recording feature on IOS but with Voice, you can't send text only messages.

In terms of features, it is, at the moment, pretty basic but it has only been out for about a week and i do of course have lots of things i would like to add over time! So please bare with me on the features department

To save time on listing features and so on, here is the description from Google Play

• NO CHARGES: Voice uses your phones memory capacity to download and save audio messages and images that you send across your chats. There are no international charges either so you are free to use the app abroad as long as you have an internet connection or are connected to wifi.

• GROUP CHATS: Enjoy group chats with your friends or one to one chats. This app provides a nice and unique way to stay in touch with your friends and family.

• NO SUBSCRIPTION: All you need to do is set yourself up with some login details, that are unique to you. All that is required will be an email and a password. For even more convenience, you can login with your Facebook details and start to enjoy the app instantly.

• FLEXIBILITY: This app allows you to enjoy it's quick and easy features by sending and receiving audio and images, allowing you to send 3-10 second audio messages (for convenience) and allowing you the option to send audio only or audio with text.

• Stay logged in so you never miss out.

So anyway, i shall shut up now!

I genuinely hope you all like the app and ideally give it a chance!

Thank you

As I'm still new, i can't put the link but if you type skintmedia (No space) into GooglePlay then you'll find it!