App (ASO) optimization

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 22, 2017 7:44:11 AM via Website

So i just published my first game on the google play store, its a simple brain teaser and reflex tester called "Raining Colors". I made a good description for the game imo and still i cant really find my app while searching. If i search the term "Raining Colors" i am in the top 100(there is only one app with the same name). But when i search the term "rainingcolors" i am the first one that appears from 4 candidates. Any tips on how to improve my ranking on the play store?

• Forum posts: 4

Apr 3, 2018 2:53:24 PM via Website

Since your application is young then it has not yet fallen into the list of top games. You need to help him a little. To do this, go to the guides to promote the mobile business application.

Judging by general recommendations, then in other countries, many retailers are using the app, make full use of the mobile Internet resources to sell their products. app's functionality is not limited to the store's merchandise display information, but also through a series of characteristic value-added features enhanced in-store experience, simplifying the buying process as well as interactive communication with consumers, and ultimately realize the combination of app advertising terminal and physical stores, the perfect realization of shops O2O the phase transformation, with multi-channel network to promote the building to provide the ultimate user experience.

— modified on Apr 18, 2018 1:18:32 PM

Pol Western

Recommended articles