- Forum posts: 2
Nov 22, 2017, 3:03:08 PM via Website
Nov 22, 2017 3:03:08 PM via Website
After whipping my Moto E out the other day, I noticed that turning it on results in it just... laying there and showing me the "WARNING - BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED" message.
Around 1 1/2 years ago, it just turned itself on after clicking the power button once. Now, not even Fastboot mode helps, as choosing any of the options listed there results in the warning mentioned above. For clarification, here is everything in short:
- The phone does NOT turn on normally
- Using any option in the Fastboot boot menu restarts the loop (i. e. instantly goes back to warning message)
- NEITHER does Minimal ADB and Fastboot recognize the device, NOR does the phone recognize the connection to any PC (I've tried 4 different PCs)
- Since Fastboot is unresponsive, suggestions to restore stock recovery are useless to me
- Suggestions to perform a factory reset are also useless, since Fastboot is unresponsive.
So, am I right if I suppose that this is a hard brick? Or is this somehow salvageable? If so, please help me...
Thanks in advance!