Unfortunately minecraft has stopped

• Replies:4
Onute Saulute
  • Forum posts: 50

Jan 22, 2018, 2:56:20 PM via Website

I downloaded minecraft app and open app, i click play and click my world, my buildings and chests these closed. and my world as lot trees, buildings, city's, towns, more and app still running after minecraft app cant close it, once and downloaded MCPE master and gives enchanted armor and weapons are pro i can attack anything, destroy blocks sometimes.
after lot of lag and my game stops working and says unfortunately minecraft pocket edition has stopped then closes it and need reopen app again, after my version beta together update while mojang can't code it but uses Android studio or something. After says it appears don't have license and click ok and app close again, just i hacked says unfortunately, minecraft has stopped working, this went works a application. and i tired click a several times but minecraft has stopped working and we cant play minecraft my worlds are keep, i didnt open game just black screen lag and pls help me i cant open minecraft. please comment this bug!

Dominic Connor
  • Forum posts: 4

May 2, 2019, 10:07:09 AM via Website

hmm, why dont you reinstall it, and experience some new mods. I found them here apknite.com, search for minecraft

— modified on May 2, 2019, 10:07:37 AM

Deactivated Account

Teyla
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 8, 2019, 3:41:08 PM via Website

Sure, but why he would need to pay, there is many free servers hosting to just try...

Onute Saulute
  • Forum posts: 50

Sep 1, 2022, 11:51:12 AM via Website

They already had free servers for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, but in case, every server requires Xbox Live account by Microsoft; to get achievements and more things safety to make players report them for exploit. Just because why? Markus Persson sold this game to Microsoft, but staff is Jens Bergensten, he's the craziest programmer of Minecraft that you've heard anything before.

fitzgerald
  • Forum posts: 17

Oct 2, 2022, 9:58:33 PM via Website

Hey, that's really weird cause I've been playing it since years and this never happened to me.