Why are my contacts not showing in WhatsApp?

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 29, 2018 7:41:05 PM via Website

My contacts are not appearing in WhatsApp. I have tried:

• setting my contacts as visible or viewable - no such setting appears to exist;
  • showing all contacts in WhatsApp; again, no such setting appears to exist;
  • switching off my phone and re-inserting the SIM; nothing changed;
  • allowing WhatsApp to read contacts in security > permission settings; no such setting exists;
  • granting permissions in Application manager >WhatsApp; WhatsApp is allowed to read contacts, but no setting to allow all permissions exists.

If anyone could suggest a setting I could change that actually exists, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Forum posts: 1

Apr 30, 2018 6:52:29 AM via Website

Why don't you refresh your WhatsApp contact manually. By taping on the contact list and scrolling up the screen to refresh it. Also make sure your app is up to date.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 769

Apr 30, 2018 1:19:37 PM via Website

miracle ofoma

Why don't you refresh your WhatsApp contact manually. By taping on the contact list and scrolling up the screen to refresh it. Also make sure your app is up to date.

Yes., refresh your WhatsApp contact. And the latest version is V2.18.119.

Apk size only 0.07 MB. The pure & full-free app is available on Google Play - https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Google Blog - https://okblackcoffee.blogspot.com

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 36

May 3, 2018 5:33:52 AM via Website

I also meet such case,look forward the good solution.If any new,please feel free to let me know.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

May 5, 2018 12:07:29 AM via Website

Thanks for the replies. I have the latest version. Unfortunately updating the contact list didn't work.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 28, 2018 9:10:02 AM via Website

Hi,

I too faced the same problem, but i did the following steps which helped me resolve the issue.

To show all of your contacts, go to Contacts > Menu > Settings. Then, uncheck and re-check the box next to Show all contacts

Next, go to Contacts > Menu > Refresh

Your friend should now appear in your WhatsApp contact list.

Hope it helps!!

Cheers

Helpful?