Best VPN app for Android TV

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 2, 2018 12:19:47 PM via Website

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to use VPN app on android TV. There are lot of options. but worth mentioning will be purevpn cuz they are offering crazy deal. Pay $59 for two year. like $2.45 per month. I have heard good reviews about it on trust pilot purevpn.

What your guys take on it?

• Forum posts: 1

Jul 26, 2018 5:08:51 PM via Website

Hi Sidra,

Sure you can use PureVPN. The best part of it that you can use it on any platform. If you see the picture below, you will find that it is compatible with MAC, Windows and Android. Be advised that it won't work on Linux systems.

Now if you ask about the features so,

1. 790+ servers in 140+ countries.
  2. Best Budget-Friendly Provider.
  3. Supports up to 5 Simultaneous Connections.
  4. Multi-Platform Support.
  5. Advanced Port Forwarding
    source: bestvpn.co

It is has got one of the cheapest rates in the VPN industry. But it provides the best state of the art internet privacy security and lush VPN services. But yes, make sure to check if there are other VPN service providers who are giving lesser rates with good internet security.

• Forum posts: 14

Aug 10, 2018 2:48:15 PM via Website

I personally use PureVPN and it works really great. I got a 77% discount deal with vpnranks paying just $2.48 per month.

• Forum posts: 10

Aug 15, 2018 3:57:09 PM via Website

Personally, I avoid as many public connections as possible. However, PIA or ExpressVPN are your best options. They have build an excellent android app with user friendly interface. The latter is bit more expensive but also works that much better. I think PIA should do just enough for your needs. However, I do recommend doing thorough research on VPN providers before settling on one.

• Forum posts: 1

Aug 15, 2018 5:54:20 PM via Website

Hello Sidra,
I was using Pure VPN until I experienced a slow connection when I tried streaming Netflix. I have switched to Ivacy since then and it works like a charm. It is packed with additional features like IKL and Port Forwarding and has a similar price plan as that of Pure VPN. You might wanna consider trying it as well.

— modified on Aug 15, 2018 5:54:49 PM

Recommended articles