[Hot] Voice changer app with effects

• Replies:6
tran doanh spammer
  • Forum posts: 33

Jun 8, 2018, 10:20:55 AM via Website

Are you a professional troller?
You enjoy creating many funny products to troll your friends?
You are looking for a voice changer tool to play or You have many trouble when using the big voice changer tools on your computer.
You want to make your friends happy or only want to reduce your pressure after lots of stressful working hours.

Download now: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vtool.voicechanger.girlvoicechanger

The general goal is to find a lightweight application, easily in use but still have all features as: change the voice, save and use your phone to share or set as ringtones and alarm..ect

What’s it?

Let me help you! Voice change app called “Voice filter with funny effects” was available on Android. The application has simply designed to be quickly in use.
This app provides many interesting effects including normal voice, chipmunk voice, robot and lots of famous effects. This supports Vietnamese and English to help you easily in use.

How to use Voice filter with funny effects?

Step 1: To use Voice filter with funny effects, you can download via link: ….
Step 2: Open this app and record your voice
Step 3: Apply funny effects for your recorded sound or sounds available in your phone.
Step 4: Save your interesting voice changed and share them with your friend, set as ringtone or only listen alone
Step 4.1: You can vote high star for this application if you feel happy.

With Voice filter with funny effects, you don’t need to be professional technician, you can still create your own voice with available application like Voice filter with funny effects - This is great idea for mothers to play with their babies!

neal
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 28, 2018, 7:27:37 AM via Website

Thanks, men for the awesome downloader apps suggestion.

— modified on Sep 3, 2019, 7:15:03 AM

tillylawson
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 7, 2018, 12:07:18 PM via Website

That's great

Nisha Joshi
  • Forum posts: 38

Dec 10, 2019, 12:56:16 PM via Website

Do you want to know about voice changer apps with special effects ???
if the answer of this question is yes then here i am sharing my own experience with you which will help you to have fun with your family members and friends.
before i am telling you about the voice changing apps here i would like to share some important thing with your -
did you know why do people use the voice changing apps ??
voice changing apps is a way to having fun but its an another important thing - we can spy anyone by this apps and also use the detective people.
now come back to the point -
which is the best voice changing apps ?

• RoboVox
  • Snapchat.
  • Androbaby Voice Changer.
  • AndroidRock Voice Changer.
  • Voice Changer by e3games.

hope these things will help you to get a perfect solution of your problem

— modified on Dec 12, 2019, 6:43:29 AM

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011