How to Recover Deleted Voice Recordings On Android

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 16

Sep 12, 2018, 3:15:58 AM via Website

Can any one tell me how to recover my voice recordings from my Android phone as I have lost it today morning by mistakenly. Those recordings were important for me and I wish I can get them back without facing any difficulty.
So guys, anyone who knows and can give me the best ways to restore my lost voice recordings???

• Forum posts: 15

Sep 29, 2018, 11:23:15 AM via Website

Therefore, we kindly remind you not to download or receive new voice files to your Android phone once you find the voice files are lost. Then, a voice recovery program for Android users named MobiKin Doctor for Android can help you recover voice files, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Google Nexus, ZTE, Huawei and so forth. Voice files that are accidentally erased from both internal memory and SD card can all be recovered with this program.

In a word, whatever the reasons you get your Android voice files lost, Doctor for Android program can help you retrieve the data in the device in a blink of eye. Don't worry about the files quality because it is capable of getting them back with original quality and lossless data.

— modified on Oct 8, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 14

Oct 8, 2018, 7:49:19 AM via Website

Want to recover lost voice from Android mobile phone? With Android Video Recovery, you are able to completely retrieve deleted voice from any Android phone, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, etc. In addition, no matter you lose videos because of touching improper buttons, flashing ROM or getting phone infected by virus, this Android Video Recovery will be always helpful to restore them.

Step 1. Launch the Program on the Computer.Please root your Android phone first.
Step 2. Preview and Ready to Recover Lost Videos from Android Phone

— modified on Oct 17, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

Helpful?

Recommended articles