Whatsapp account blocked

• Replies:12
Lucia Stipa
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 5, 2018, 4:45:12 PM via Website

Hello everyone, I would like to share with you and maybe have some help with what happened to me.
Last September I installed Whatsapp Business with my landline for my business.
I will have sent about a dozen messages on September 14 I have blocked the account.
I started writing to whatsapp for explanations.
Unfortunately, I always receive their standard message as an answer, I ask for further explanations and reply with another standard message that has nothing to do with what I asked, and this second message can no longer be answered. Then I start all over again.
I read a little around the reasons why you can be blocked and I read that a reason could be if you send too many messages to people who do not have my phone number, but this is absurd because in my business are people to do scans of documents that I then sent via Whatsapp.
Then I also found that a contact who received my message blocked me and reported it. It was his mistake, in fact he immediately unlocked me, but this seems not to count for the Whatsapp support team.
I wanted to know if anyone knows an email address to explain my motivations and try to assert them or if you have any suggestions.
Thank you all

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Nov 6, 2018, 12:14:06 AM via Website

Facebook now owns WhatsApp.
In a age old business tactic they purchased it to get rid of their competition! And now they are ignoring and maybe creating some of the many problems with WhatsApp! They are trying to make WhatsApp as unappealing as possible so users will return to using Facebook.
My best suggestion is to call Facebook customer support and tell them if they don't fix these issues that you will stop using both WhatsApp and Facebook all together.
That just might get you some positive results!
You can find the phone number for Facebook on the internet!

Helpful?
Sorin
Lucia Stipa

Nov 6, 2018, 5:00:44 PM via Website

Unfortunately it is not possible to contact Facebook directly, neither by phone nor by email

Helpful?
Deactivated Account

Nov 6, 2018, 11:19:44 PM via Website

If this is to personal don't answer the question!
Why can't you call or email them?

If you cannot contact them, my only other suggestion is to find a different messenger app to use!

Helpful?
Deactivated Account

Nov 6, 2018, 11:35:33 PM via Website

Lucia
I have one other suggestion. I don't know if it will work , because I haven't heard from anybody that has tried it!

You could try opening a different WhatsApp account using a different phone number!
But you still will not have access to your old account!

Helpful?
Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Nov 7, 2018, 2:05:10 PM via Website

That is why I "love" this network so much! I later learned that WhatsApp belongs to the same company, but at least until now I did not have any problems. However, I am looking for another application, if possible with similar facilities.

Helpful?
Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Nov 7, 2018, 2:08:01 PM via Website

Lindsay, is there any way for your account to recover, or at least for the sent messages?
So far I did not need this, and I would be curious if Lucia could recover at least the messages.
Thanks.

Helpful?
Lucia Stipa

Nov 7, 2018, 2:50:51 PM via Website

Hello and thank you for your kind answers

I tried in every way to look for a way to contact them, but I honestly failed. Consider that Facebook has 2.2 billion Active Users, it would probably be impossible to answer the questions of users. I tried to write on the forus of Facebook, but I'm not very confident.

Open with another number what would I need? My clients have the number that has been blocked, they contact me on that.

For the recovery of messages sincerely is not a priority, I would like to know why the assistance responds like a bot without listening.

Helpful?
Sorin
Deactivated Account

Nov 7, 2018, 11:34:16 PM via Website

Sorin
I doubt if you will ever be able to recover anything from WhatsApp.
Scan through the post on Android Pit and you will see many people have tried and failed. And the different types of problems with WhatsApp are to many to count!

Helpful?
Sorin
Deactivated Account

Nov 7, 2018, 11:47:15 PM via Website

Lucia
These are the numbers I have for customer support.
WhatsApp 855 770 7790
Facebook 650 543 4800
To answer your question about assistance sounding like a bot!
Frustrating isn't it!
That's what Facebook wants.
They want you to get frustrated with WhatsApp and go back to using Facebook!
And when enough people stop using WhatsApp they are going to shut it down and use it as a tax write off.
Then their competition will be gone!
And here's another heads up,
Facebook is trying to buy Instagram!
And they will probably do the same thing to that!

Helpful?
Sorin
Lucia Stipa

Nov 9, 2018, 6:48:07 PM via Website

hello, are there any international numbers? there is the number for Italy

I'm almost forced to use whatsapp because it allows me to messaging with the landline number

Helpful?
Sorin
Deactivated Account

Nov 9, 2018, 11:17:28 PM via Website

Lucia & Sorin
I just found out that WhatsApp announced that they were shutting down all plus accounts!
Facebook has already started the phasing out!
See the post on Android Pit by
Kris Carlin
The post is called;
What's up with the WhatsApp Ban.

— modified on Nov 9, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

Helpful?
Sorin
Deactivated Account

Nov 28, 2018, 1:34:41 AM via Website

Lucia & Sorin
Just read something interesting in tech news.
After Facebook purchased WhatsApp several of the WhatsApp executives remains with the company.
Now those same executives are leaving WhatsApp! Giving the reason that they didn't like the way they were being treated by Facebook, and they didn't like what Facebook was doing to WhatsApp!
Read into that what you will!
But I believe even more we are witnessing the end of WhatsApp at the hands of Facebook!

Helpful?
Sorin