Questions

• Replies:6
  • Answered
Stephanie Gordon
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 21, 2019, 9:11:40 PM via Website

Hello I have a question and I don’t really know what I’m talking about so bear with me :-) and android phone that has a PDF reader a weather widget that somehow tracks location or changes location, McAfee security system and a Calculator and a keyboard That when some keys are pressed it acts as if I pressed something else. It has different functions when it is plugged in, when it is on Wi-Fi, or turned in portrait mode… What does all of this sound like? A routed phone? Settings to hide from prying eyes? Answers any answers are greatly appreciated?

a quote goes here

Best answer
Stephanie Gordon

Jan 22, 2019, 12:12:14 PM via Website

Another..

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Jan 21, 2019, 11:12:02 PM via Website

Stephanie
It might be a rooted device.
But my first impression is that phone has been customized to the max through the settings.
I'm just guessing here.
Can you give us anymore information?

Helpful?
Stephanie Gordon
Stephanie Gordon

Jan 22, 2019, 12:09:44 PM via Website

Another thing is when the notifications Menu is pull down from the top home screen, Sometimes one of the notifications lights up in a way. As if the phone is wanting you to push on that notification? LOL, sound crazy? I have also noticed that each Notification that lights up has something to do with either sound or the notification settings. have also noticed that in the files there it is downloaded Oden files. But Oden is just a system for androids correct? I have also noticed that they roam be a orange messaging app which I believe is the Samsung app and all of the text messages I have! By them but they are clearly being sent and received. There is also a blue messaging app and all the message Bubbles are blue. I am thinking that is being a switch between profiles of some sort? There is also an application called T-Mobile unlock that has a picture of a keyhole on the app, I see this often in the history. But it does not work when I tried to activate it. I have also noticed that there is a lot of Storage being stored on various websites and devices. A lot of the emails and advertisements seem to be encrypted as if the owner of the phone was sending messages through the ads and emails?

Now this is gonna sound really crazy, whenever the owner of this phone sends me one of these emails that I believe is encrypted and I take a screenshot, Somehow cuts off the pertinent information or somehow gets deleted from my photos (my iphone) I think the owner of the Samsung is able to put a Sim lock on my phone remotely?
Is this something that could be done to the T-Mobile didgets app? I also feel like the owner of the Android is redirecting my phone calls? Like I said I know this all sounds crazy, but I also know that the limits for a Samsung

Helpful?
Stephanie Gordon

Jan 22, 2019, 12:10:50 PM via Website

I have tried to upload a picture of some of the applications on the phone

Helpful?
Best answer
Stephanie Gordon

Jan 22, 2019, 12:12:14 PM via Website

Another..

Helpful?
Stephanie Gordon

Jan 22, 2019, 12:22:26 PM via Website

This is also a picture from the eight that I believe is set up pretty much the same as the nine that we are referring to

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Jan 22, 2019, 1:14:51 PM via Website

Stephanie
In my opinion the owner of this phone is no rookie! And might be a employee of Samsung.
They have blocked every way for someone else to read or even access thier activity!
Those orange dots you see on the app icons, are notifications for that app.
This person is well versed in the Android operating system.
In my OPINION the owner of this phone is either a very private person or they are trying to hide all of thier activity from everyone else.
Why ? I don't know!

What happens when you tap on any one of the messaging apps icons?

— modified on Jan 22, 2019, 1:39:04 PM

Helpful?