Is it worth using Google Ads to promote my mobile app?

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 6

May 17, 2019, 9:14:10 PM via Website

I am using Google Ads to promote my Android application but i only get 70-80 app install for 35k impression. Is it worth using it? or do you have any better suggestions? Thanks..

— modified on May 17, 2019, 9:14:38 PM

Best answer
  • Forum posts: 5

May 20, 2019, 8:45:35 AM via Website

In my view, you are spending almost a 100$ in getting those 35k impressions and getting only 30 installs. That's too much expensive way to get installs.
The problem is you are trying to do it on your own. However, app promotion comes into the field of digital marketing, which is a way more complicated than it looks.
I know someone who is an amazingly great digital marketer, and app marketer also. He will help you out in this issue for sure.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 8

May 18, 2019, 10:04:21 AM via Website

Hey! I will promote Apps and Games on My APK Website. Apart from my sites, I will also publish your app APK file on different high traffic websites which will increase the traffic of your application download and traffic.

I am providing this service on the Fiverr. You can contact me.

Ask for me further details

Helpful?

May 18, 2019, 9:13:34 PM via Website

Hi Abbas, can you please share your Fiverr profile URL with me?

Helpful?
Best answer
  • Forum posts: 5

May 20, 2019, 8:45:35 AM via Website

In my view, you are spending almost a 100$ in getting those 35k impressions and getting only 30 installs. That's too much expensive way to get installs.
The problem is you are trying to do it on your own. However, app promotion comes into the field of digital marketing, which is a way more complicated than it looks.
I know someone who is an amazingly great digital marketer, and app marketer also. He will help you out in this issue for sure.

Helpful?

May 20, 2019, 9:57:38 AM via Website

Thanks for your reply.

How can i reach this guy?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 4

May 20, 2019, 11:14:07 AM via Website

Maybe it's better to use Facebook ads. I know that advertising on Instagram, especially in Stories bring really good results.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 7

May 21, 2019, 9:54:43 AM via Website

thanks for your kind information

Helpful?
Recommended articles