How to recover deleted photos from phone?

• Replies:11
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 48

Aug 1, 2019, 9:07:24 AM via Website

yesterday my phone was too slow and I restart it after restarting it some of my photos from the phone gallery has removed. I have tried soo many apps from play store but these apps just scan phone photos if anyone has some solution to this problem please help me.

Best answer
  • Forum posts: 44

Aug 1, 2019, 9:15:47 AM via Website

I recommended this app named "Images Recovery and Backup Lite" Bit&bytes.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 37

Sep 4, 2019, 8:37:28 AM via Website

MobiKin Doctor for Android is one of the best Android file recovery tools for you to preview the deleted files and recover them from your Android phone easily. It allows you to restore deleted files from Android internal memory and SD card.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 50

Sep 4, 2019, 12:53:12 PM via Website

Don't use the phone anymore, and go to the folder file of saving phone gallery, check if deleted gallery is here or not. Or use Eelphone Android Data Recovery, one more important, allow USB debugging on Android phone to let the recovery tool detect your Android phone storage and SD card, from the scanning result, we can select and preview all recoverable data, select the gallery to restore.
More info: Recover deleted photos on Android

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 4, 2019, 1:33:18 PM via Website

Hello my name is Paris Dominic. I from Ireland, Dublin and student in University of Dublin. I love reading and make a new friends, so don't hesitate to contact me here : ratubandarqq.com

Helpful?

Sep 5, 2019, 11:05:49 AM via Website

yes i will surely contact you

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 25

Sep 12, 2019, 5:44:10 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing tips, I have such problems now!

Helpful?

Sep 13, 2019, 9:50:08 AM via Website

if you have same problems then you must check this app

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 14

Oct 8, 2019, 9:06:25 PM via Website

First of all check if your Media Card is been Detected or not,
Second would be check the Trash bin, Andriod as well as IOS both has a Bin/Recently Deleted Folder which hold all the pics that is been recently deleted and you can restore it back.

Helpful?

Oct 9, 2019, 7:23:20 AM via Website

please check message

Helpful?

Oct 9, 2019, 7:23:39 AM via Website

please check message

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 24

Oct 17, 2019, 11:52:15 AM via Website

If you haven't backed them up before,the only way is to use Android data recovery program,it will detect the data from trash bin,as long as it haven't been overwritten,and extract them out.

Helpful?