- Forum posts: 21
Aug 30, 2019, 2:38:51 AM via Website
Aug 30, 2019 2:38:51 AM via Website
There are a lot of images in the internet that contains text such as inspirational, love, mother, father, daughter, friendship quotes and a lot more. However, the content of the images cannot be copied with just plain text. In that case, users can’t add, delete and edit the text. Good thing, we have a tool which can turn your images to text which is the LightPDF.
LightPDF is an online PDF tool which offers multiple functions that include OCR. OCR is a function wherein an image can convert to text, ppt, pdf, doc, xls, and rtf. Moreover, it supports several languages such as English, French, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and so on. What’s more, this feature comes with two categories that can use by users which are the OCR VIP and OCR Basic. To have a better understanding on how to perform OCR, see the full guide below.
• On your computer, open your favorite browser and visit the official page of the program.
• Next, scroll down the page and hit the “OCR” under the “Other PDF Tools”.
• After that, choose an image that you want to extract text from it.
Note: If you want to have a high accuracy, more language recognition and keep an original layout, register to OCR VIP.
• When the file is uploaded, “Select Language” form the drop down list. Choose an output format and hit “Convert”.
• Once the process is completed, “Download” the processed file.
Apart from the OCR function, LightPDF has useful functions which can be used by everyone. It can be a PDF converter, editor, adding watermark, merge, split, sign, unlock, protect, compress and rotate PDF. Users are not required to install any software or register to the program before utilizing.
— modified on Sep 5, 2019, 3:12:29 AM