Dec 23, 2019, 3:48:58 PM via Website
Dec 23, 2019 3:48:58 PM via Website
There are several ways to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone:
Using history backup
1.Open Whatsapp>Menu>Settings>Chats>Chat Backup>click Backup button.
2. Uninstall Whatsapp in your Android phone, sign in your Whatsapp account on new phone.
3. Then you will see a pop-up message that notifies you to restore the backup files.
1. Open Whatsapp>Settings>Chats Settings>Chat History>Email chat.
2. Select the target Whatsapp conversation or history on your Android phone (It will appear a pop-up notification "Attaching media will generate a larger email message"). Clicking "without media" or "attach media" depends on your needs.
3.Then send the chat history to the account that you've logged in on a new iPhone.
(Note: This method only enables you to view your Whatsapp messages at your email account but not sync the messages to your Whatsapp account).
Using third-party installation: "Move to iOS" app
1. Download Move to iOS on your Android device from Google Play.
2. Accept terms and conditions, then you'll see the "Find your code screen".
3. Then, set up your iPhone until you see the "Move from Android" screen.
4. Wait for the 6-digit or 10-digit code appear. Enter the code on your Android phone.
5. Select the target files to transfer to iPhone and wait till the whole process finishes.