- Forum posts: 23
Dec 16, 2019, 8:54:24 PM via Website
Dec 16, 2019 8:54:24 PM via Website
Just swap 2 numbers in any direction to match 3 or more same adjacent numbers horizontally and vertically. Then, they will be merged at their most far right-bottom tile so that their sum is converted to the nearest number of the series [2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, ..., 1024, 2048, ...]. It is the repeated multiplication of number 2.
- No automatic swap-back even there is no match.
- Every match gives 1 star.
- Every swap without match costs 5 points. The cost is incremented by 5 points every level.
- It costs 100 stars to remove a number from the grid using the Remove button.
- The game is over when you run out of tries and stars.
- It is your responsibility to save your progress to resume it later by hitting the Save button.
Every new level: minimum and maximum generated numbers are increased by multiplying them by 2. So try to match all minimum numbers before the next level because they will not be generated again.
Play, enjoy and have fun.