- Forum posts: 3
Mar 5, 2020, 11:41:44 AM via Website
Mar 5, 2020 11:41:44 AM via Website
• Our In house app communicates with Bluetooth device (In house) via an Android Phone.
• We require a device (Android) to store pairing information for more than 200 devices (Bluetooth)
• Currently, we are losing the pairing information in our devices (Android) after more than 100 devices are paired.
* The paired device name is not lost but it asks for re-pairing.
* If we cancel the pairing request, the Bluetooth device un–pairs with Android (device).
• We have conducted the same test with various Android devices and the same issue happens.
• We have googled various forums and observed that there is practically no limit for Bluetooth devices to be paired.
* We need your help to solve the issue so that our device can remember pairing information for more than 200 devices.
• If any custom app could be developed to persistently store pairing info locally, outside Android default file system and further to be read from there while connecting the device.
• Currently used phones are Xiaomi Redmi 7 (Pie) and Samsung A7 (Oreo).