Iphone 12

• Replies:6
AlexanderOgden
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 15, 2020, 9:17:52 PM via Website

We're a few months away from the launch of the 2020 iPhones, which are expected in September or October 2020, but there are already dozens of rumors about the upcoming devices. We're expecting the 2020 iPhones to be called the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro if Apple follows the same naming scheme it used for the 2019 iPhone lineup.

The 2020 iPhones will feature major updates, introducing some of the first design changes that we've seen since the iPhone X was released in 2017. We're expecting four iPhones in three display sizes which could come in at 5.4, 6.7, and 6.1 inches (x2).

Rumors suggest the 6.7-inch iPhone and one 6.1-inch model will be higher-end devices with triple-lens cameras, while the 5.4 and 6.1-inch models will be lower-end iPhones with dual-lens cameras and a more affordable price tag. All iPhones in 2020 are expected to feature OLED display technology regardless of price, and a 120Hz "ProMotion" refresh rate could be included in some of the higher-end models, though that's not guaranteed due to battery life constraints and Apple could wait until 2021 to add the feature.

At a rumored 5.4 inches, the 2020 iPhone 12 will be the smallest iPhone Apple has released since the 4.7-inch iPhone SE. At 6.7 inches, the 2020 iPhone 12 Pro will be Apple's largest iPhone to date, which is the 6.5-inch iPhone 11 Pro Max. The two 6.1-inch models will be similar in size to the existing iPhone 11.

Design wise, rumors suggest the new iPhones coming in 2020 will feature a significant redesign with a metal frame that's similar to the frame of the iPhone 4 or the iPad Pro. The iPhone 4 had a distinctive, flat look for its stainless steel frame, which could be replicated in the new iPhones, bringing the design in line with the 2020 iPad Pro models.

iosfreaker
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 14, 2020, 1:57:40 PM via Website

This Launch has all the things that an ios user waited for and The Super Fast 5G Network is stepping into the world with this new iPhone 12. Its Features and the security were updated in a greater way than iPhone 11 series. This iphone12 is coming with a wireless charger and many more iPhone 12 accessories that will blow our minds.

Helpful?
Zize
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 20, 2020, 3:04:43 PM via Website

I would very much like this phone for myself, unfortunately there is no way to buy it yet

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
casescoreforiPhone
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 3, 2020, 4:30:08 PM via Website

This was the latest iPhone that apple has launched and it came up with many advantages that apple users awaited for it comes with wireless charging and the Chips that used in it can make trillion operations in a sec and it also very compatible and upgraded in all the aspects when compare with previous iPhone's and Apple also concentrated on Accessories this time. It came up with some best accessories for iPhone 12 Which add much more beauty to it.

Helpful?
Ieuaa
  • Forum posts: 19

Jan 3, 2021, 3:18:40 PM via Website

I bought it and am very happy with it.

Helpful?
howard13vr
  • Forum posts: 10

Jan 7, 2021, 6:50:04 AM via Website

Do you really think it's way better than iPhone 11 ?

Helpful?
BrandonHarris
  • Forum posts: 13

Jan 9, 2021, 7:18:32 PM via Website

Iphone 12 is my dream now. I want to buy it very much

Helpful?