Urdu Keyboard App With Builtin Image Editor

• Replies:0
Shahbaz Asghar
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 27, 2020, 7:11:06 AM via Website

Urdu Keyboard App With Builtin Image Editor:

On Google Play store there are a lot of Urdu Keyboard Apps available, but If you are confused in choosing the best Urdu Keyboard app then this App review is for you,

![image][2]

Recently i came across a keyboard app published by Apps court, that i have found one of the best Urdu Keyboard app because of its numerous feature that none of any Urdu Keyboard has, Here we are going to discuss some of the features of Urdu Keyboard app by appscourt,

1: Urdu Keyboard

The first ever feature of the app is it has an easy to use Urdu Keyboard, you can easily switch your android mobile's keyboard from English to Urdu and Urdu to English with a single tap. Also, the Urdu Keyboard app has some embaded Urdu words on it Like "Asslam-o-alikum", "Allah Haif" etc that helps you to communicate quickly.

2: Builtin Image Editor

Another feature of appscourt's Urdu Keyboard is it has a image editor that allows you to edit images and add Urdu on it without using any third party image editor. So, if you want to add Urdu Quotations, shyari or poetry on your images this app has been developed for you.

3: Daily Urdu Status

The app has a huge database of Urdu Shyari, Poetry and Ghazals that will be the best choice for you whatsapp status. Also, the developers are adding new Urdu Status on daily basis.

4: Speech To Text

You may have seen a lot of android Keyboards that convert speech into text but that only works for English, Appscourt's Urdu Keyboard has speech to text feature that support the Urdu language as well, like you can eaisly type a message in roman by speaking in Urdu.

5: Multiple Themes

Appscour't Urdu Keyboard has multipe Themes, you can chose any theme of your choice to make your Keyboard look more beautiful.

I am very impressed from the Appscourt's Urdu Keyboard, I guess you should give it a try once, i am sure you will loving it.

Be the first to answer