Mobile game with a story dilemma

• Replies:2
SuperSaladL
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 31, 2021, 4:36:38 AM via Website

"Is it better to become a god or to become a demon." that was the question I came across when I was playing Mirage: Perfect Skyline. But first, let's take a step back, it is an open-ended story revolving around the conflict between men, gods, and demons where the demons are on the rise after their betrayal against the men and gods. The game is also filled with tough choices that either help the gods or the demons. Although I'm not that much of a fan of the fast-paced Action MMO genre, its captivating plot and heart-warming music really kept me going as I delve deeper into this world. So back to the question, feel free to leave your thoughts on the path of god? Or the path of a demon?

I'll see you guys around in the game and add me as a friend while you're at it :D. My Character ID:1312152

Vee
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 14, 2022, 2:39:22 PM via Website

According to me, the best Android game which I liked playing for their interesting plot is Cube Escape: Paradox. This game has different puzzles and voice overs of famous actors, thrilling soundtrack, It's just like a virtual movie experience where you are playing lead. Well there is a order of playing all rusty lake games. But you will love this without following any order.

— modified on Jan 14, 2022, 3:15:39 PM

Helpful?
wiltwhite
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 1, 2022, 12:55:37 PM via Website

Oh, these are great games. I've been playing them for a year. It's really cool not knowing what's ahead of you and your next move depends on your decision and the development of events in the game. I really liked going through these games a few times to try all the storylines and learn all the outcomes of events.

Helpful?