[App] Photo Video Maker - Create Slideshows with Music

• Replies:3
faizanalikhan1234
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 18, 2022, 10:44:55 AM via Website

Putting together a slideshow maker from photos with music playing in the background is a time-consuming task. I've looked everywhere for a solution to the problem of making films from images. So, I finally came upon this android app.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slideshowmaker.photovideomaker_kodesense

Create video slideshows using photos, songs and effects with Photo Video Slideshow Maker . It includes an incredible photo to video movie maker tool that enables you to create lovely, romantic, sad, happy, and a variety of other interesting slideshows, perfect for Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. You can make, modify, and export videos from your photo gallery, and share them on social media platforms. This digital slideshow app is one of the most effective photo to video creator apps. The main features I liked in this app are

• Photo Mix Slideshow Maker with Lots of Themes
  • Animated Emoji Stickers and Text for Animations & Transitions Effects
  • Add Music to Video with Photo Slideshow Maker
  • Trending Photo Slideshow Templates & Video Styles for Social Media
  • Sharing Photo Slideshow Videos of Events
  • Neat and Clean UI of this slideshow photo video maker app

It includes many features like transitions, photo effects, video effects, photo filters, music, speed control, story making and many more. That's why I have chosen this app on which I can easily work. Below are the screenshots of this app.

Make a video slideshow with music by adding AI 2D and 3D animations and transition effects. Add text and stickers on videos. Join and trim videos in this slideshow video maker and editor.

— modified on Feb 18, 2022, 10:52:06 AM

faizanalikhan1234
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 18, 2022, 10:51:22 AM via Website

Here is this photo video maker app

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slideshowmaker.photovideomaker_kodesense

Helpful?
Annabelle Iriswaqas
waqas
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 18, 2022, 12:34:32 PM via Website

This is a nice app. i really like the transaction effects in the app, will definitely give you 5 stars because i can sace my final video without watermark which is brilliant.

Helpful?
Ahana
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 21, 2022, 8:07:12 AM via Website

These are some top apps that you can use to create slideshows with music-

• Animoto
  • Photostory
  • FilmoraGo
  • SlideLab
  • PIXGRAM
  • SlideLab
  • PicPLayPost