Which type of driving games do you prefer?
Choose Adventure game or Arcade game.
- 12452VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
- 10518VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
Android Police published the information regarding the Nexus Marlin – the device we were unofficially calling the Nexus 6 (2016) – and said that there is a high likelihood that the rumor is accurate. This means the Nexus Marlin could feature the following:
- 5.5-inch AMOLED display with WQHD resolution (2,560 × 1,440 pixels)
- Quad-core Qualcomm processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 32 or 128 GB of internal storage
- 3,450 mAh battery
- 12 MP main camera, 8 MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor on the device rear
- USB Type-C port, Bluetooth 4.2
- Downward-facing speakers
Disappointingly, the leak does not specify the device's exact chipset, but it could be the popular Snapdragon 820, or perhaps an upgraded version of it, to be called a Snapdragon 821 or 823 (both of which were recently rumored).
Android Police referenced 32 and a 128 GB variants of the HTC Marlin and said a 64 GB version wasn't likely to appear. Perhaps Google did not see a demand for the 64 GB version of the Nexus 6P and thus planned no such version for the HTC Marlin.
Finally, Android Police said that the smaller Sailfish device was likely to have the same cameras, RAM, CPU and design language, acting as something more similar to the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
What are your thoughts about these potential specs? Let us know in the comments.