Ever heard of Google Cardboard? It’s Google's virtual reality cardboard contraption in which you place your smartphone for some trippy 3D and ultra realistic visual experiences. We first spotted this beauty at the Google I/O as they casually dropped the name on stage and no one even knew what it was. In our competition, we are giving you the chance to win a Google Cardboard of your own. Here’s what you need to do!
Which type of driving games do you prefer?
Choose Adventure game or Arcade game.
- 11783VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
- 9884VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
How to win Google Cardboard
To participate, you need to visit this forum thread and leave a comment telling us why you should be the one to get the Google Cardboard. The answer that makes us laugh the most will win. The comments at the bottom of this article do not count for the contest.
This competition starts on on September 17th, and ends at 12:00 AM PST/PDT on September 24th. The prize is as stated and there are no cash alternatives. There is no restriction on the number of entries you can make. Winners will be notified via the thread linked above as well as through a private message and the prize will be sent out within 21 days of the notification. This contest is running across all of the six AndroidPIT forums (DE, ES, BR, IT, FR), so if you speak multiple languages: get busy!
How to use Google Cardboard?
- Install the app on your phone
- When you get Google Cardboard from us, pop in your smartphone (check the list of compatible devices)
- Choose the virtual reality that you would like to experience