wiipad NeNo 10.2" android 2.1 tablet is on the way

• Replies:4
hyang yan
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 22, 2010, 9:00:53 AM via Website

Wiip adNeNo 10.2” google android 2.1 Tablet
http://wiipad.us/product.php?id_product=11
I’ve been talking back and forth with the CEO of WiiPad Technology International Ltd, and he has been telling me about his upcoming product: The WiiPad launches in the next few weeks and it’s going to up the ante in the Android Tablet market. An Android 2.1 device that will play HD video flawlessly isn’t something to sneeze at, yet.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jun 22, 2010, 3:50:47 PM via Website

It looks interesting for sure. There definitely should be lots of companies innovating in the tablet market for real competition (if you see a need for a tablet that is.) I am confused at to why they advertise the ability to play 1080p video, when the screen is only 1024 x 600. They also have some typos on their page in the "Details" page for the wiipad that should be fixed.

You have connections with the CEO of the company that makes the wiipad? AndroidPIT might be interested in reviewing the device for our community if given the chance by him.

— modified on Jun 22, 2010, 3:51:45 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 14, 2011, 4:29:26 AM via Website

it looks verey intresting for ture. but does it can make video calls with this tablet? I am looking for one tablet can chat with video. Thx

Peter Fernandes
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 13, 2011, 10:20:41 AM via Website

Wiipad NeNo 10.2 android2.1 Tablet 1Ghz is on the way ... it said at the end of june or early july , android 2.1 tablet will release.
=======
cars for sale

darryn hoang
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 12:53:39 AM via App

Deactivated Account
it looks verey intresting for ture. but does it can make video calls with this tablet? I am looking for one tablet can chat with video. Thx