How does AndroidPIT pay developers?

• Replies:12
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 9, 2010, 11:09:41 PM via Website

Hey,
I have a question - currently I have some apps being sold through APit. My question is - how do I get paid? Is there a minimum threshold?
Cheers,
Tom

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Sep 10, 2010, 6:40:41 AM via Website

I was wondering the same thing... I have some free apps on Android Pit, but didn't see any info about paid apps. I have gotten an email from Android Pit saying they now have a payment processing for selling apps, but I didn't see any information on how to set the price or anything else for your app. I have emailed them back and will let you know what they say.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 10, 2010, 2:31:06 PM via Website

Douglas Carter
I hope to have an answer for you soon as well.

Please do not tell me you've started selling 3rd party apps without figuring out how to transfer the money to developers...

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Sep 10, 2010, 3:04:21 PM via Website

AndroidPIT is not just me. I am the person that takes care of the English community, but there are many people that work on the German side and deal with things regarding the whole community. Here is the reply I got from Sven, who is clued into the situation:

We will make the first pay-outs at the beginning of October.

Payouts will be available via PayPal (worldwide), bank transfer (within
the EU) and a few weeks later via credit cards.

— modified on Sep 10, 2010, 3:05:07 PM

Jeremiah

Sep 11, 2010, 9:29:22 AM via Website

Thanks Douglas, I still haven't found where to give them my paypal info though. I suspect they will contact us for it by site or email when they need it before Oct.

Douglas Carter

Sep 13, 2010, 11:11:11 AM via Website

I would also assume that a message will be sent out to developers as the time gets closer, but if you want an official answer, I can ask about that as well.

Justin Wetherell
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 2:43:48 PM via Website

I still cannot find a place to put payment information.

Jeremiah

Oct 12, 2010, 2:15:47 AM via App

Got an email from androidpit today. You can now enter your payment info under your developer account on androidpit.

— modified on Oct 12, 2010, 2:16:20 AM

Douglas Carter

Oct 12, 2010, 11:21:01 AM via Website

Jeremiah McLeod
Got an email from androidpit today. You can now enter your payment info under your developer account on androidpit.

Glad to hear it! Any other developers are encouraged to say so in this thread when they receive their notification for payment options.

DESLANDES Francois
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 4:49:33 PM via Website

Hi,

I have more questions :
- is there fees ? on payout ? on each market sales ?
- is there a minimum amount of sales to receive payouts ?
- can I extract sales datas for my accounting (need details of each transation) ? in excel format ?
- can I apply VAT only on targeted countries ? (need to apply VAT for all UE buyers, but no for the rest of the world)
- can I decide to stop selling on this market when I want ?

I hope to quickly receive your answer to publish all Pure widgets ;)

Thanks,
Francois

Sven Woltmann
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 1,922

Jan 7, 2011, 10:30:12 AM via Website

Hi,

DESLANDES Francois
- is there fees ? on payout ? on each market sales ?

You receive 70% of the net price of each market sale.
We pay out via bank transfer within the EU + Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or via PayPal worldwide.
Your bank or PayPal may charge fees for inoming funds.

DESLANDES Francois
- is there a minimum amount of sales to receive payouts ?

Yes, it's 20 EUR.

DESLANDES Francois
- can I extract sales datas for my accounting (need details of each transation) ? in excel format ?

You can see all sales in your developer profile. You don't need an excel table for your accounting. You will receive one monthly statement with the month's total for your accounting.

DESLANDES Francois
- can I apply VAT only on targeted countries ? (need to apply VAT for all UE buyers, but no for the rest of the world)

As we are the seller of the app, we handle the VAT (unlike Google does - rather like Apple does).

DESLANDES Francois
- can I decide to stop selling on this market when I want ?

Yes, you can remove your app at any time.

— modified on Sep 11, 2013, 10:42:52 AM by moderator

Svens Java-Entwickler-Blog: https://www.happycoders.eu

Harshad
  • Forum posts: 6

Nov 23, 2011, 4:39:39 PM via Website

Thanks for the clarifications. I found this thread after a lot of effort. This info should be available on the "info for developers" page that is linked in the footers.