[Game] Grave Defence Free

• Replies:13
George
  • Forum posts: 8

Sep 10, 2010, 4:56:20 PM via Website

Hello Androidpit Community,
Recently we've published the Free version of the Grave Defence game ----> [app]Grave Defence Free[/app]
It is tower defense game, zombie theme, different weapons which you can upgrade, mutants, monsters etc.

In Free version two maps are available to evaluate the game. Also player can ask developer a question about the game in the application and post scores online. Anyway we are working on updates constantly, adding more maps, weapons and some more intersecting features.

Would you guys check out the application and give some feedback?
If you like gameplay in general, what about music/sound, graphics? Maybe u have some suggestions?
We have some comments about the difficulty (like it is pretty difficult to play even on the Easy mode thus not interesting). So would be really great if you can post some replies about that as well.

We would really appreciate each feedback we may get from you guys.

Thanks a lot!

Some screenshots below:

— modified on Sep 10, 2010, 4:57:29 PM

George

Sep 10, 2010, 5:32:57 PM via Website

I've mentioned everyone adds QR-code to the app.
So do I:

:D

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Sep 11, 2010, 9:17:56 AM via Website

This game is pretty cool. I agree it's way to hard but would be lots of fun if not for that. The graphics and sound are very good. I'd like to see more types of guns and maybe some other types of things (net guns to slow down the monsters maybe). I think if you made it a bit easier and more variety you have a hit. Thanks

George

Sep 12, 2010, 11:09:49 PM via Website

Thanks Jeremiah!

We've just update the game reflecting most part of people's comments.
Game balance is edited a lot. So should be more interesting to play.

Waiting more comments :)

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Sep 13, 2010, 11:33:04 AM via Website

George
Thanks Jeremiah!

We've just update the game reflecting most part of people's comments.
Game balance is edited a lot. So should be more interesting to play.

Waiting more comments :)

I'm downloading it now, and will play with it for a while. I don't want to be too quick with my impressions, so I'll take some time to analyze it. Are you aware of the capitalization errors in the app listing on the Android Market?

— modified on Sep 13, 2010, 11:34:36 AM

Douglas Carter

Sep 13, 2010, 1:02:24 PM via Website

In the disclaimer at the front, paragraph 1.1, "and that the software and ist functions"

The text scrolling method you use is very annoying in that it moves the text some whenever I touch the screen to scroll. I lose my place easily, and then have to search for where I left off.

In the story, It says "The small group of Survivals found shelter" when it should say "survivors"

The gameplay is for the most part very enjoyable. Do the zombies and stuff always start at the top and travel downwards? A slowing system would be nice, but I don't know that it is absolutely necessary.

George

Sep 22, 2010, 12:57:08 PM via Website

Hey Douglas,
Thanks for your remarks.

We've updated Free version recently.
In the updated version a new map was added that showing most of the features people may find in the full version. Like different direction of where creeps are moving etc. As to the slowing feature stuff it is present in the Gold version (paid version title).

We also foresee this will make free version much more interesting to play.

George

Sep 22, 2010, 1:33:06 PM via Website

Yeah, there is a flame tower in paid ver. Also there is a rocket launcher, electric weapon and others.

George

Oct 11, 2010, 4:02:52 PM via Website

@Jeremiah,
We've added netguns in the latest update.
I am not sure if you've purchased Gold version, but it is there :)

In case u got it, please comment if latest update with netguns and kamikazes monsters are what you were thinking about.

Thanks ;)

George

Mar 7, 2011, 4:21:21 PM via Website

Hey Guys,
Can anyone refer me to some person regard publishing a review of GRave Defense? I've been looking for such an opportunity for a while and no luck yet.
We do see that the application is good and it gets high rates (4.5 stars almost all the time). So right now we feel lack of information about the game on android-thematic websites as a review or something like that.

Would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Douglas Carter

Mar 9, 2011, 1:14:59 PM via Website

Scroll down to the bottom of any AndroidPIT page and you will find, in the bottom left hand corner, links to get more attention for your app (sponsoring us, test report, app seller.)

— modified on Mar 9, 2011, 1:15:10 PM

George

Mar 10, 2011, 4:16:08 PM via Website

Heh Douglas,
Right I know AndroidPit has those promo options.
Still we do find that pretty expensive. So can not do it now.

I was wondering if someone can refer to some other source?
Or is that treated like violation of this Forum's rules? :)

Thanks.

Douglas Carter

Mar 11, 2011, 3:00:59 PM via Website

We try to keep people in-house whenever possible. If you want, you can make a blog post about the work involved in making your app and experiences gained from it. However, I highly suggest you put lots of time and thought into it. If we think it meets our blog standards, we will release it on the blog. Do note that I believe a pure advertisement blog post would likely not get released. Let me know if that idea interests you.

— modified on Mar 11, 2011, 3:02:33 PM