angry birds

• Replies:10
Chris todd
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 17, 2010, 1:16:48 AM via App

my wife has gone away over her limit on her data usage and all she does is play angry birds ,could this game eat up data.she also downloaded yahoo mail and in the manage apps it says cache 4.00kb is this why

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Nov 17, 2010, 11:43:51 AM via Website

The 4.00KB thing has nothing to do with her usage. She probably just played the game so much that it, the background syncing for other apps, email, ads, and everything else added up to way more data than she thought. What is her limit, and how much did she go over?

If she only uses her data connection occasionally, and doesn't have a big amount of data to use, you may also want to think about installing an app that kills the data connection when it is not needed.

— modified on Nov 17, 2010, 11:44:43 AM

Ha bui
  • Forum posts: 1

May 9, 2011, 6:47:24 PM via Website

heey i want to know what app it is, can you send a link :d thanks

SmarterApps
  • Forum posts: 10

May 17, 2011, 3:14:29 PM via Website

You can use TrafficStats to find out which application is using your data and how much.

— modified on Nov 3, 2011, 10:17:44 AM by moderator

william chiang

Nov 1, 2011, 7:02:18 AM via App

Chris todd
my wife has gone away over her limit on her data usage and all she does is play angry birds ,could this game eat up data.she also downloaded yahoo mail and in the manage apps it says cache 4.00kb is this why

olivialee

Nov 2, 2011, 9:45:12 AM via Website

The 4.00KB thing has nothing to do with her usage.

someone from NL

Nov 4, 2011, 7:50:31 PM via App

cant find angry birds at all......something is wrong but dobt know what

tobiasschnell haider
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 5, 2011, 12:48:51 PM via Website

I love angry bird and play it.
But i have not got any problem at all. What you are talking about.

Graham Tucker
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 22, 2012, 12:11:24 PM via Website

Angry birds is an application and does not need wifi or data usage, however Yahoo Email Facebook and Twitter do use data usage but quite little. I suggest you get your wife to add a bolt on like my wife and I which is unlimited WIFI and Data with 02 for just £6pm, you wont go over your limits. I use my phone for the SatNav Facebook and Gmail.......Also download Whatsapp it is free to text and message pictures to other users as it uses wifi, saves a fortune