The Pokemon Rom Question Trading

• Replies:2
Jonthan Alfaro
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 10:02:47 PM via Website

I was wondering is there ANY way to trade your Pokémon from my ROM GBA to an actual GBA? I HOPING THERE IS A WAY!!! My son is very upset because he "worked so hard" and i just recently got him a GBA now he got mad at me because he has to start over and work for his Pokémon!? can you believe that :O? Well hopefully you can help a father out! Thank YoU !!!!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 349

Dec 10, 2010, 1:07:42 PM via Website

Jonthan Alfaro
I was wondering is there ANY way to trade your Pokémon from my ROM GBA to an actual GBA? I HOPING THERE IS A WAY!!! My son is very upset because he "worked so hard" and i just recently got him a GBA now he got mad at me because he has to start over and work for his Pokémon!? can you believe that :O? Well hopefully you can help a father out! Thank YoU !!!!

well, there's one way that i know..^^
search the web for "Game Boy Advance flash cartridge", with this little gadget you could load the pokemon rom from your milestone to the cartridge (including the savestate) and plug it into the game boy advance. :D

there are many different types of flash cartridges, some with usb, others with sd card support. :)

greetz, kosta