SNS integrating super App!! Hydee!

• Replies:1
rharham
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 9:00:06 AM via Website

Hi everyone!~
We have released really cool application “Hydee”(beta version).:D
This app, will help you enjoying SNS by integrating many SNS services which include Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Me2day(Korean SNS), Foursquare, Flickr, twitpic, and other third-party services.
In other words, you don’t have to jump from apps to apps, with this app, you will have much faster and easier SNS time.

You wouldn’t believe it’s still beta version. Because This app already has really powerful features! We are trying to make it better and better and get as many feedbacks as we can. So why don’t you try this app and give us your feedback!
We will keep our ears on your voice.

* Available on Android market for free

< Main features>
- Fast SNS ; Hydee distribute your posting to Facebook, Twitter, Me2day, Youtube, yfrog..
- Easy-view ; visibility of Facebook, Twitter, Me2day in one screen(window)
- Customization ; setting up a screen(window) as your taste. You can make multiple windows and organize what SNS ?? come into each window.
- Media-Friendly ; You can upload pictures and videos weather they’re from your phone or web(youtube) or recording directly.
- Powerful search function
- Checking out connection

Fast SNS
– you don't need double-work for uploading to Facebook, Twitter, Me2day, Youtube, Yfrog. Once you post, Hydee will distribute it for you.

Easy view and customization
– You can have an easy-view of Facebook, Twitter, Me2day in one screen(window) and you can set up screen(window)s as in your taste. You can make multiple windows and organize how facts come into each window.

Media friendly
- You can upload pictures and videos wheather they’re from your phone or web(youtube) or recorded directly.

Explore and check out your connection
- You can check out your connection in facebook, twitter, me2day.

Powerful search function
– You can search over the web database or just from database in your mobile.

and if you like this app,
please follow @rharham