Ever miss an important call because your phone was on silent?

• Replies:9
Eric Hall
  • Forum posts: 5

Mar 25, 2011, 6:24:03 AM via Website

Hey guys, we just developed an app called RingGate that enables you to select contacts that will audibly ring thru while your phone is on silent/vibrate. So (i.e.) you're in a meeting and have your phone on silent, but you're waiting for a call from the mrs (or a better job offer)......or, you want to get some sleep but still want your buddy/girlfriend/kids to be able to get ahold of you.

A new additional option is to allow your most recent call to automatically (if you choose) ring thru for a set period of time in order to avoid the dreaded phone tag phenomenon.

Check it out on android market. There's currently a free 2 week trial on the full version. Hope you like it.

[url= http://market.android.com/search?q=pub:Original Droid Apps]

bethan cassidy

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Mar 25, 2011, 6:55:30 PM via Website

Installed it. I'll let you know how I like it, but I don't receive calls on my cell very often, so we'll see how long it takes to get an opinion of it.

Eric Hall

Mar 26, 2011, 8:38:34 AM via Website

Sounds good....looking forward to your feedback.

bethan cassidy
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 10:24:12 AM via Website

Omg that always happnes to me -_-

Eric Hall

Mar 27, 2011, 7:26:42 AM via Website

Well Bethan, I hope this fixes the problem for you. Let us know if it does! Thanks for your post, Eric

chinmay
  • Forum posts: 20

Mar 27, 2011, 2:07:26 PM via App

sounds awesme. il tell you howz it after using that

Eric Hall

Mar 28, 2011, 7:14:56 AM via Website

Thanks Chinmay. I look forward to your feedback.

Vincent ALfaro
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 1:14:32 AM via Website

I love the app, but one suggestion. (if its possible) add and option to forward call to voice mail.

chinmay
  • Forum posts: 20

Mar 29, 2011, 3:24:01 AM via App

i loved the app. nice work

Eric Hall

Apr 1, 2011, 8:45:55 AM via Website

Vincent, do you mean that when the one of the phone numbers you selected to ring would call, that a menu would come up that sent them to voice mail? Just trying to make sure I understand.

Thanks,
Eric